Flat sieves, gratings
"TEKO-SLOT" grate is a structure consisting of lengthwise V-shape wire elements and transverse supporting bars of triangular, rectangular or round profile. The lengthwise and transverse elements are welded in each point of their intersection. Thus, the V-shaped wire elements form a smooth filtering surface consisting of many slots with diffusive expansion towards the flow passage, and the supporting bars form a rigid frame. The flat slotted grates may be integrated in the filtering surfaces of any design and configuration such as arc-type or conical filtering surfaces.
The slot width of such screens may vary from 0.025 to 20 mm. All slotted screens are assembled and welded using the up-to-date automatic equipment that allows getting ±0.015 mm tolerance of the slot width.
"TEKO-SLOT" slotted grates and filters have a wide range of applications in various industry sectors, where purification, filtration, screening (fractionation), dehydration and other processes for liquids and loose materials treatment are required.
- Flat, conical, cylindrical and arc-type sieves and sieve inserts as per the customer's drawings for application in food industry, malt production and pulp and paper industry.
- Equipment for free water-intake systems and well strainers.
- High capacity self-cleaned slotted screens suitable for installation in any waste-water treatment facilities;
- Equipment for rare metals mining;
- FEL filtering elements (slotted drainage caps) made on the basis of slotted screens and designed for various filtering applications: ion-exchange, mechanical and sorption filters.
Benefits of TEKO-SLOT slotted grates:
- no clogging of the FEL's slots due to a V-shape wire profile used in the screen structure;
- high mechanical strength of filtering elements allowing to withstand high loads;
- high corrosion resistance due to usage of high-grade stainless steel, including acid-proof and heat-resistant steels;
- high penetration rate of the filtered media due to a large filtration area and specific slot design;
- low hydraulic friction;
- even distribution of the filtered flow;
- guaranteed slot with ±0.015 mm tolerance;
- FELs with possible inwards and outwards filtration direction;
- efficient cleaning of the slotted filter surface by liquid or steam backwash, compressed air or chemicals with filtering surface geometry staying unchanged;
- manufacture of filtering equipment with slotted screens of various size and configuration, as well as filter units.