The slotted grate is a light and very strong structure, which is obtained by winding a wire of triangular section. This design eliminates clogging of the slit and gives maximum throughput.
The direction of filtration can be implemented according to the principle:
- Outside - Inward
- Inside Out
Benefits of TEKO-SLOT slotted grates:
- no clogging of the FEL's slots due to a V-shape wire profile used in the screen structure;
- high mechanical strength of filtering elements allowing to withstand high loads;
- high corrosion resistance due to usage of high-grade stainless steel, including acid-proof and heat-resistant steels;
- high penetration rate of the filtered media due to a large filtration area and specific slot design;
- low hydraulic friction;
- even distribution of the filtered flow;
- guaranteed slot with ±0.015 mm tolerance;
- FELs with possible inwards and outwards filtration direction;
- efficient cleaning of the slotted filter surface by liquid or steam backwash, compressed air or chemicals with filtering surface geometry staying unchanged;
- manufacture of filtering equipment with slotted screens of various size and configuration, as well as filter units.